Vidya Poshak Since Inception & Impact Report 2001 – 2019
- Till date 380+ Millions invested for Empowerment of youth.
- Every year 10000+ Youth directly benefited through Financial Support, Skill Training Programs & Library Services programs of Vidya Poshak
- One of the few CSO’s rated by CRISIL as Strong Delivery Capability
- From 2001 the focus in only on Empowerment of Youth, invested all 100% of funds from donors towards the cause and not for any physical assets
Nurture Merit Program
- Through our 40,000+ Scholarships more than 13000 student beneficiaries progressed to next level of Literacy with an investment of more than INR 23.0Crores directly by Vidya Poshak.
- Yearly 2000+ students are supported to continue their Higher Education who otherwise will dropout from doing further education
- 1,87,000+ Students directly benefited through 5 Libraries and 28 Book Bank Centers
- More than 1,35,000 students directly trained through different Skill Development trainings like Residential Bridge Camps, C-DOSS, Education Loan Awareness Program, English Language Improvement etc
- 4600+ student beneficiaries have settled through gainful employment in their life and brought their families out from the clutches of economic backwardness.
- 100% Applicants home was visited by the volunteers. On an average every year more than 1000 house visits are made covering 600 village/smalls towns from 10 districts.
- More than 300 Senior volunteers and 200+ youth Volunteers were engaged in several programs of Vidya Poshak
No of Students Employed Through Nurture Merit Program : 2150 +
- Engineers : 700 +
- Doctors : 42
- Government Job : 200+
- Private Sector Job : 1225+
- 50+ students pursuing Charted Accountancy
- 800+ Students Continuing their Post graduation
Number of Students Employed through Graduate Finishing School Program : 2500+
- Six main Libraries & 12 book bank centers are extending library services to the needy student community
- More than 20000 students utilized our library service every year.
- 50000+books are available in our library main branches & Book centers
- 1,35,000+ students were directly trained through our flagship programs like Residential bridge camps, Education awareness programs, CDOSS, English Language improvement program & Employment readiness Program &other training programs
- So far CDOSS has trained 70,000 students, 6,000 teachers, 4,734 parents /employees of various government and non-government institutions
- Till date 8500 students were trained through 160 residential bridge camps
- Vidya Poshak conducted more than 50 awareness campaigns in collaboration with banks and government officials to guide deserving students in getting education or vocational training loans. Till date 25000+ students benefited through our ELAAP program
- Avanti Learning Center: an initiative to provide opportunity for rural students preparing for JEE Exams for admissions in Premier Educational institutions
- ekLakshya : A unique program, aiming to transform the lives of the rural poor by enabling their children to pursue a world class professional program in the hi-tech domain of VLSI/Embedded/Software.
- eVidyaloka: This unique program addresses the top 2 chronic challenges hampering the Quality in Education in the Schools in Rural parts of our country – Teacher Shortage and Teaching Quality.
More details : https://www.youtube.com/user/vidyaposhakdwd
- Vidya Poshak is one of the few CSO’s rated by CRISIL as Strong Delivery Capability
- Winner – 2016 Spirit of Humanity Award for Excellence in Education by Americares Foundation
- Winner -2013 E NGO awards for organizational efficiency among 250 contests from south Asia
- Winner –Manthan award 2013 for social media empowerment
- Vidya Poshak is the regional finalist for “Apeejay India volunteer Award” in the category volunteer involving NGO of the year 2011