Golder opportunity for Fresh Graduates looking for a Career in Corporate Sector.
Click here to Apply : Vidya Poshak’s Career Connect Program Application
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible to apply for Career Connect Program?
- Any recent general degree graduates (BA/BCOM/BSC/BBA/BCA/BBM) completed in 2018, 2019 or 2020
- Age less than 25 Years
- Family annual income less than INR 1,20,000
2. Is there any training fees?
There is no fee for the training however we expect the students to pay the training cost once he/she gets placed in installments
3. How the training will be conducted?
The training will be completly online
4. What is the duration period of this training?
The duration will be 3 to 4 months
5. How many hours of training should students attend in a day?
A student has to spend approximatly 6 hours a day which includes 2.5 hours of classroom session, 2 hours of mentor led session, 1 hour of group activity. Apart from this the student has to spend 2 hours of self preparation
8. I am still studying; I am eligible for Career Connect Program?
This program requires full time preparation approx 8 hours a day hence if you are actively looking for job you can apply
9. What documents are needed to be uploaded on while applying for Career Connect Program?
1) Degree Marks card
2) latest electricity bill
3) Ration Card
4) Applicant selfie
5) Family photo/selfie with all family members
10. What are the steps included in selection process?
There will be a simple selection test to understand the level of English communication & Analytical thinking. Also there will be a personal interview
11. What Rules/ guidelines should be followed by student during the training period?
The training is only for serious job aspirants who are looking for a job in corporate sector. Hence the student are required to attend all the sessions, if any student found not regular to the sessions or completing the daily activities he/she would be disqualified.
11. Where I will be placed after the training?
The placement will be happening in Metro cities like Bangalore or Pune or Chennai or Hyderabad , however depending on the job market scenario the placement can be anywhere in India.
12. What kind of jobs can I get?
BPO, KPO, Back office jobs, Voice & Non Voice Process